Vision, Mission, Beliefs and GLOs
A cohesive and thoughtful community where social, cultural and intellectual diversity is nurtured and valued.
To interact, collaborate, reflect and celebrate as learners.
Learning is a social process which includes constructing meaning and making connections through language, personal experience and inquiry.
We are united in our commitment to:
- care about ourselves and others,
- care about learning,
- care about our school and
- care about the world around us.
General Learner Outcomes - GLOs
- Self-directed Learner (The ability to be responsible for one's own learning)
- Complex Thinker (The ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving)
- Quality Producer (The ability to recognize and produce quality performance and quality products)
- Effective Communicator (The ability to communicate effectively)
- Effective and Ethical User of Technology (The ability to use a variety of technologies effectively and ethically)